- What personally identifiable information (‘PII’) is collected from you through the TREEL Mobility Solutions Pvt Ltd Service, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your PII;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information provided by you.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our Sites or through our Apps. Your email address is required for registration and this email address will be your account user name to login to TREEL Mobility Solutions Pvt Ltd Service. Your email address is not disclosed to anyone. You have the option to create your account using your Facebook or Google+ account and during this process we will request access to your name, email address and profile picture.
- We store information that uniquely identifies the products you purchase and also the data collected by the products you purchased
- While purchasing our products from our Sites we request information from you on our Order Form. To purchase a product from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill and deliver your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you. Other financial information (like credit card number, expiration date etc.) that you enter in the Order Form are not viewed or stored in our server. This is handled by our third party payment processor who is PCI/DSS compliant.
- While you seek help in our forum or post answers to other users queries, the information you post is stored in our server.
- When you contact us for help, we collect information such as your name, email address and other support related information to provide effective assistance to resolve your problem.
3. What Do We Use Your Information For?
3.1 Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve TREEL Mobility Solutions Pvt Ltd Service (we continually strive to improve TREEL Mobility Solutions Pvt Ltd Service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- • To send periodic emails;
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other similar feature;
- To share your de-identified data (Data that does not identify you) to support research purposes and adequate security measures are put in place so as to prevent re- identification of your data;
- Information you shared in our forum may be shared to other users (registered and non- registered).
- Treel Care app communicates with TPMS sensors using BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) technology. The app requires Bluetooth and location access in receiving BLE packets to monitor the tire pressure and temperature while the app runs the foreground or background mode. We do NOT save user GPS location data anywhere in the app or server.
4. How Do We Protect Your Information?
- We implement a variety of industry standard information security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5. Your Access to & Control Over Your Information
5.1 You may choose to opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can at any time by contacting us via the details provided below, do the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
8. Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?